The Meta System HPA4 has the same features as the HPA2 with the inclusion of a self powered battery backup sirenand an ultrasonic volumetric interior protection module. Please click e technical button for a list of the advanced features included with your Meta HPA4 Car Alarm System.
The HPA4 is a powerful yet compact alarm, designed to provide top level car security and optimum performance at an affordable price. This system can be programmed to suit your individual lifestyle requirements via the neat dashboard LED. You’ll be hard pressed to find better value for money. Comes with two ergonomic dual button anti-scan anti-grab waterproof and shockproof mykro remote controls.
Meta Systems HPA range of advanced car alarms include the following customer conscious inclusions Electronic Emergency Key (optional)can be used in the case of loss of original remote controls to simplify the process of disarming the alarm.
Windshield Mounted Warning Led (optional)is fitted discretely to your motor vehicles windshield. Conventional alarms normally have a warning led mounted inside the vehicle cabin in an obscure position. The Meta System’s led is highly visible as it is mounted and clearly visible from outside the motor vehicle. To ensure the longevity and reliability of your new Meta System Alarm only the finest quality components are used. ‘Bakelite’ a high impact and temperature resistant synthetic resin is used to manufacturer your Meta System HPA Alarm.
Standard and Optional features
- Two button anti-scan / anti-grab waterproof & shockproof remote
- Flashing indicators
- Diagnostic flashing LED
- Self powered battery back up siren
- Remote central door locking*
- Boot, bonnet and door protection
- Ultrasonic volumetric interior protection module
- Ignition hotwire protection
- Vibration and water resistant
- ‘e’ marked 97/54/CE – 97/56/C
- Voltage drop sensor (can be excluded)
- Emergency override code – can be customised
- Programmable functions – for details contact your dealer
- Engine Immobiliser
- Safety lock – automatic door locking whilst vehicle is on the move